Friday 28 November 2014

Let's Face the Music with Delicious Doodles

Oh my - my blog has not seen a great deal of me in the last few weeks. Not because I haven't been making anything, just that I can't share ......yet. Either DT stuff of Christmas pressie making has been my workload of late.
I do however have a card made for the new Delicious Doodles challenge starting this week. The theme is "Let's face the music (and dance?)" So, anything to do with music/songs etc. My song choice, and another Christmas card that needed making.......... "The Holly and the Ivy"
Using images using Ivy Corner and Christmas Lantern on an 8x8" card.

All coloured with promarkers. There's 60 ivy leaves there - I counted them.
A BP from aTH paper stack. Some distress inks and a die cut Merry Christmas, some pearlised red paper to mat and a few gems. Took no time at all to assemble, once those leaves were coloured. Whatever possessed me? hahaha

Anyway, get those projects linked up to the challenge here at Delicious Doodles, we love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment