Saturday 1 November 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside with Delicious Doodles

Cold?? We haven't seen the worst of it yet. There's been frost on my car a couple of mornings this week that I've had to scrape off and this is only October!! It's going to be a hard winter if the berries on the bushes are to be believed.
I digress
The purpose of this post is to show you the card I made for the new Delicious Doodles challenge that's just started. All about the cold, and a good excuse to get another "C" card done for the collection.

An easel card using "A Crofter's Winter"
 Bit more of a close-up on the main panel.
The main panel is Crafters' Companion with some added poinsettia diecuts
mats all different types of white card/paper.
The centre panel from the front was used for the greeting (Visible Image)
A bit of bling to finish and job done
Thanks for looking.
Hope to see you show us your "Cold" creations at the challenge at Delicious Doodles

I'd like to enter my card into the challenge at
Outlawz -Twisted Thursday - Easel Cards

1 comment: