Monday 13 October 2014

It's Hallowe'en - with Delicious Darkness

Hi everyone
Mega posting day in the Cubbyhole - First up with Delicious Darkness Challenges
The challenge this month is Anything Goes with a Twist of Hallowe'en.
For my project I made a door wreath.


Using 13 of the Evil Skully images and 2 of Disturbia as a central swinging/hanging accent (attached only at the top)


These were all attached to a metal frame that I had covered with hessian strips. Then wrapped black 2mm organza ribbon in a criss-cross pattern.
The Skullys then adhered using silicon glue.
A simple but effective, I think, door decoration for any time of year in my home although I believe others take their decs down ready for the "C" time of year.
What Hallowe'en make will you have to show us? Looking forward to seeing them entered into our challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment