Sunday 26 May 2013

Love Rubbah and RSD

Rick St Dennis and Smeared Ink are collaborating. Hopefully this is the first set of many. The first set -
MORTE
- is going to be available in June. It can only be obtained from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club. Get on over and check it out. You'll kick yourself if you don't.
Aren't these just to die for?
As a member of the Smeared Ink DT, I got to play with a preview image. Happy bunny here.
Only a tag for now, and I can't wait for the other images to plop on the doormat.


The gate, as you can see, is hinged to allow the true beauty of the image to be seen.
This was cut from a memorybox die that I picked up at Samuel Taylors stall at the last SECC craft show.
The image was coloured with promarkers and the BG was created with distress inks.
The words "I'm watching you" are from a Smeared Ink set - The original L'il Grumpies - again from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.
The crackle on the tag was created using a Sheena Douglas stamp from the A Little Bit Sketchy range as was the corner colour of the image piece.

Want to see some more?
A preview of the image I'm going to be using for my Skull-a-bration piece. This just happens to be another of the images available in the stamp set. For more information on this event please visit the forum over at Smeared and Smudged.
There will be more to it than this, I hope you realised that.

I'd like to enter my tag into the challenge at
Crazy 4 Challenges - NO Patterned paper. I used distress inks and stamping to create my BG
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I LOVE your tag and the skull playing peek a boo through that gorgeous window die!! Beautiful!
    Also loving the new image you teased. Can't wait to see it on the Skull hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tag Helen, and love the way you colored your 2nd preview!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete