Tuesday 13 December 2011

7th day of S & S 12 days of Christmas

oops late again
This should have gone live about an hour ago. Oh well

My project today is some table napkins that will be part of the table settings on the big day.
There are two stamps used on these. Both from the occassions Grumpies set from Smeared Ink.



I used an flat sheet that was hardly used as we use fitted sheets nowadays. I find it hard to throw something like that out so has been lounging in the bottom of the linen closet for at least two years. I cut off a large strip and then cut that into 4. Hemmed all 4 sides before stamping the images with stazon.
Heat set then coloured with fabric dyes. Heat set again.
There we have it. Quick(ish) and simple once the cutting and hemming was done.
















The blog roll is over on my side bar for you to go look at everyone else's creations for today.

8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - these are AWESOME. I would soooo love a set of these. Fantastic xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really neat! And so wise of you to repurpose stuff that isn't being used anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea to make napkins, they ar awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Helen these are FAB!!!! they are going to look great when the table is set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen... what a brilliant idea!!! I love these and you are so creative... I just love it!!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!!! Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are perfect. they will look good on your
    table I'm sure. great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome love them
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete