Friday 5 August 2011

Smudgefest - Day four

TWISTED THURSDAY

Make an ATC with a "twist". You can interpret "twist" any way you want to, this is just one interpretation. ATC size: 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"

That's our challenge for today.
Had a long think on this and was only just before bedtime I came up with this. As it's a one day challenge, I had to stay up and finish. Oh well, maybe I get to lay in tomorrow.


Two of the Smeared Ink mini Grumpies from the original set. Stamped directly onto blue card and coloured with promarkers. Some of the sentiments from the same set with a couple of added ones from me.
The twist? Firstly, the Grumpies themselves have twisty bits on them. Then there's the twisted wire to make a flower, more wire twisted round a stone and last but no means least is the twisted ribbon rose that I made.


I am entering this into day four of the smudgefest challenge over on the Smudgy Antics blog.

10 comments:

  1. I love it. Your twists are so cool!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME - I love that twisted rose.... how did you do that ?????? Fabulous card and I love the Grumpie's conversation ... cracks me up :-D
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a whole lot of TWISTIN' goin' on!

    :)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rock? For me? You're so romantic! :D LOVE this Helen, I do hope some more Grumpies make it to digiland soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is genius! I love how you wired the crystal on! I don't have that Grumpie set YET, but I NEED it!!! Way To Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this love the flower and the sentiments are fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your embellishments and the sentiments are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love the flower and the curled up wire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' the Grumpies!!! Cool wire twisting & such a beautiful rose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAB! Love the twisted wire:)

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete