Sunday 5 December 2010

Paper Pandemonium

Haunted House Designs set the challenge and I've just squeaked in I hope. At least two papers to be used. Well I snuck in with just that - 2 papers. They are from the velvet descent range from Crafty Chaos, although I did a little bit of alteration of the colour on one of them .... sorry Susan.
The image is from Delicious Doodles. The folded paper frame was inspired by splitcoast stampers, though I have added a bit of my own to it.
The colouring of the image was done with promarkers. Ribbon and brads and other cardstock from stash.


I am entering this into the HDH challenge #67 - 2 or more patterned papers

2 comments:

  1. Wow Helen, I love this! And one of the absolute best things about digi papers is being able to alter them so easily; no apologies needed for this wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing along with our Paper Pandemonium challenge at HDH :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen. Just brilliant. I love the papers and colour, so striking and really highlights your image. The design is fabulous. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete