Friday 12 November 2010

Kenny K and music

OK I know that this is going to be a marathon blog posting. The weather here in Scotland and my lack of any decent light means taking pics is touch and go. Especially as I don't get in from work until after dark.

This little card is destined as another birthday card for another daughter. December birthdays have to be planned in advance.
This card is using 2 of Kenny K's images. 1 from a while back and this months freebie. They just seemed to fit together in this scene in my head.
Over at Aly's Sunday Challenge, Kenny K is sponsoring their "Music" challenge. So it seemed appropriate to use his images.


The song I had in mind when making it was "Lucy in the Sky with diamonds".
As well as the images coloured with promarkers there are 2 diamonds of clouds printed onto pearlised paper and backed with a cerise coloured card. Then there are the 4 holographic cerise diamonds in the corners. Some cerise ribbon in 2 corners and finished off with some gems. All this is on glossy lilac paper then onto a skyblue card base.
I am entering this into the challenge over at Aly's Sunday Challenge - ASC29
Also into the Paper Playtime challenge - You Rock

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Helen. This is fantastic. Great images, beautifully coloured, and I just love your design. I am sure your daughter will love it. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card I love those images! TFS at PPT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images! She is going to love this! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete