Tuesday 24 August 2010

Yayyy I won an award

The Cherry on Top Award and I do so love cherries


This award comes with just a few conditions and they are


Here's the rules for this one.

1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Post it with pride on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 other people for the award.

1. 1. Thank you Cherry - goes without saying. Just one of a group of crafters I had the luck to "fall in with" just after I started cardmaking earlier this year and who have helped me gain skills I have today
2. That goes with out saying - it's here and over there
3. The ability to carry on regardless, ability to see the best in people, being a good mum.
4.
My grandson Scott a couple of years ago - one of a load of favourites as you can imagine.
5. Here's the really tricky bit ... only 5 mmmmmmmmm

Terry
Lyn AKA Blackdragon
Frankie AKA Dragon
Karen AKA The Duck
Helen

I wish I could choose more. As these 5 have been the most supportive in one way or another ....

3 comments:

  1. Helen, you dear sweet lady - thank YOU so much for granting me this lovely award. I do so appreciate your warmth, my friend. I admire you in so many ways, Helen and it is such a pleasure to work with you on the design team - can't wait for September! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Helen. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations honey & thank you for thinking of me x x

    ReplyDelete