Friday 21 May 2010

Stamp Insanity

Book mark, Maddie and all with a background I had made myself. All 3 in one hit for Stamp Insanity. (SISC9 and SISC10)
I used the method as detailed by Black Dragon aka Lyn on her blog. We don't use mousse in this house and I don't have any ink... yet. But I have a lot of acrylic paint with all manner of sponges and daubers and some washing up liquid. Bucket and spade mind set on. I printed out little Maddie twice, reversing the image on the second and reversing the colourways, coloured her in with PM's and fineliners. Added a towel from striped paper, a beach ball (drew round a 1p coin). Painted a couple of crabs and some floating seagulls on the marker. The hardware consists of some shrink plastic on chain and a couple of flipflop brads on a detachable ribbon. (Metal press stud rivet). Ribbon from Crafty Feeling.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is incredible!! The creativity and details are just amazing -the mirroring of the image and your homemade charms! Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at StampInsanity, Helen! Fantastic work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How awesome! I love what you did for the background! and adding the accessories for sweet Maddie! Brilliant :)

    Thank you for joining us at StampInsanity this week!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable bookmark. Love the background you created. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bookmark. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply ADORABLE! Love your sweet glam bookmark! Thanks for joining us this week at SISC!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! I lovethat it's double sided and her hair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete