Sunday 23 May 2010

Dragon's Dream - Ticket to ride

Having made this for this weeks challenge over at Dragon'sDream, had a quick peek round a couple of the tags already posted. Glad I'm not the only one with a different take on things. lol. As previously mentioned, my supply of real stamps is limited, means I have to be more creative I suppose with what I have. This week the challenge is "Journey, with a ticket to ride". I picked up on the "journey" bit. Journey = Travel doesn't it? Well I have this little booklet on travel quotes...and decided on this one. I stamped around the edge with a border stamp. Made a matching bookmark, and attached to a book template to match the quotation. The other side, travelling back in time, shows just 4 different methods of transportation for a journey.
Well this is my take on the theme.......


1 comment:

  1. Great dreaming!!!! You are right about different takes!!! I choose my themes for exactly thatto happen... need to leave free space for the dream!!!! Thanks forgoing along with me again this week
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete